KAWAI – THE CHOICE FOR PIANISTS AROUND THE WORLD.
For a long time, entry-level digital pianos have fallen into one of two categories: realistic or fun. Instruments that boast an acoustic piano feel and rich, resonant sound often lack additional entertainment features such as accompaniment styles, while those that do, tend to compromise on piano realism and quality.
This impressive model features Kawai’s Advanced Hammer Action IV-F grade-weighted keyboard action and highly regarded Harmonic Imaging™ sound technology, with 88-key piano sampling and three pedals providing a highly authentic grand piano playing experience.
However, the KCP90 also features an excellent selection of additional instrument sounds and accompaniment styles to support a wide range of musical genres, helping to ensure that playing the piano is always engaging – regardless of age or ability.
– Keyboard: 88 weighted keys
– Action: Advanced Hammer Action IV-F
– Sound Source: Harmonic Imaging (HI), 88-key piano sampling
– Sounds: 381 voices + 12 drum kits, Piano x 8, E.Piano x 8, Strings x 8, Organ x 8, Woodwind/Brass x 8, Guitar/Bass x 8, Others x 333
– Polyphony: 192
– Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
– Effects: Chorus, Classic Chorus, Stereo Delay, Ping Delay, Triple Delay, Tremolo, Classic Tremolo, Phaser, Rotary1, Rotary2, Rotary3, Phaser+Amp, Auto Pan + Amp
– Accompaniments: 100 styles Start/Stop, Intro/Ending, Sync/Fade Out, Fill In, ACC, 1-2 Play
– Recorder: 3 song, 2 track recorder – approximately 7,000 note memory capacity
– Metronome: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8, 7/8, 9/8, 12/8
– Tempo: 10-300 bpm
– Demo Songs: 3 songs
– Other: Dual Mode, Balance slider, Transpose, Tuning, Damper Resonance, Temperament, Key of Temperament, Auto Power Off
– Pedals: Sustain (with half-pedal support), Soft, Sostenuto
– Jacks: LINE OUT (L/MONO, R), Headphones x 2, USB to Host
– Speakers: 16 cm x 2
– Output Power: 20W x 2
– Dimensions: 1358 x 476 x 864mm
– Weight: 47.5kg
Out of stock